Free Time Card Calculator
EASY HOURS CALCULATOR
- Use the Up Arrow or Down Arrow to choose between AM and PM (Or, letter A & P).
- Enter the Hourly rate without the dollar sign.
- Email it or print it! ( Allow pop-up's to be able to print the Hour Calculator).
CALCULATE YOUR TIMECARD WITH EXCEL:
Learn how to build your own Work Hours Calculator
Employee Time Cards:
Time cards were developed by employers to record the amount workers spent on each project.
Time Cards are also used by Freelancers Like: Writers, Designers, Programmers and Photographers. Many Self Employed People and Contract Workers like Carpenters, Nannies, Maids and Housekeepers also work on hourly rates. Calculate Hours .com can help you calculate your billable hours in 3 different ways:
1. Add up your hours using the above Time Card Calculator
2. Create your own work hours calculator in Excel by downloading a Timesheet Calculator from our Library.
3. Build your own Hour Calculator. Learn how to create your own Excel Timesheet Calculators at our Excel Timesheet Training.
TIME CARD CALCULATOR - Disclaimer:
We make no claims as to the accuracy, completeness and timeliness by any of our calculators. Our hours calculator is designed to provide general guidance and estimates. It should not be relied upon to calculate exact payroll or other financial data. You should refer to a professional accountant regarding any specific requirements or concerns.
Calculatehours.com does not give any warranty or other assurances as to the operation, quality or functionability of our time card calculator.
MORE work HOURS calculators: