Free Time Card Calculator
EASY HOURS CALCULATOR - bi-weekly
Bi - weekly Calculator
- Use the Up Arrow or Down Arrow to choose between AM and PM (Or, letter A & P).
- Enter the Hourly rate without the dollar sign.
- Email it or print it! ( Allow pop-up's to be able to print the Hour Calculator).
Bi-weekly pay is the preferred pay method by Employers:
1. Less work for the payroll department: 26 paychecks instead of 52.
2. Less processing fees.
3. Less printing and/or posting cost.
Many employees claim they would prefer to get paid every week. However, with time, they learned to budget their life expenses according to their paycheck schedule.
Bi-weekly and semi-monthly are the most common methods to pay for hours worked.
Bi-weekly Payroll: Once every two weeks – Example: Every second Tuesday. Semi-monthly Payroll: the pay is usually on the 15th of the month and the last day of the month.
Timesheet calculator - disclaimer:
Our timesheet calculator is designed to provide you general guidance. It should not be relied upon to determine financial data. CalculateHours.com does not give any warranty or assurance as to the quality or precision of our Time Sheet Calculator.